Sweet Nut Slice
- 1 Baking Tray
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 2 CUps JC's All Natural Quality Nut Mix
- 1/2 Cup Self-Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Caster Sugar
- 100 Grams Butter Melted
- 1 Can Sweet Condensed Milk 395g
- Preheat oven to 180°c and line baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix flours, coconut and sugar.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Place the mixture onto the tray, spread evenly and press down firmly. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour nuts over the base.
- Pour condensed milk over the nuts, ensuring all parts are completely covered.
- Return to oven and bake for another 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares. Scrumptious served on its own or as part of a dessert platter, they keep for one week in an airtight container stored in the fridge.
All Natural Quality Nut Mix®
Get up nice and close to our natural mix of almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, brazil nuts and macadamias. Perfect to roast or sauté with your favourite veggies or whip up a decadent nut slice.
Everything You Need to Know About Fruit & Nuts
Learn about the nutritional benefits of fruit and nuts and why they make a great healthy snack!