Sesame Chicken and Mango Salad
- 1 Large Bowl
- 1 Oven Tray
- 1 Frypan, Char Grill or BBQ
- 1 Serving Platter
- 1 Glass Jar
- 600 Grams Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper To season
- 1/2 Cup JC's Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Cup JC's Premium New Zealand Pine Nuts
- 60 Grams Baby Rocket
- 60 Grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 Bunch Asparagus Trimmed, steam until just tender and refresh in cold water
- 1 Large Mango Sliced
- 1 Small Red Onion Finely sliced
- 1/2 Cup JC's Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Good quality egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Orange juice
- 2 Tsp. Honey
- Combine in a bowl the chicken, sesame oil and seasonings, marinate in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- Place the sesame seeds onto an oven tray. Bake at 180°C FF for 10 minutes, add the pine nuts and cook a further 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool.
- Pan fry, char grill or BBQ the chicken tenders for 8 -10 minutes or until golden and cooked through, slice in half diagonally.
- Assemble the leaves onto a serving platter then arrange the chicken, asparagus, mango and onion.
- Combine in a jar the mayo, juice and honey with half the sesame seeds and shake until combined. Drizzle the dressing over the salad then sprinkle with cranberries, remaining sesame seeds and the pine nuts. Serve immediately.