Spicy Nut Mix
Featured on Season 7 of My Market Kitchen, created by renowned chef Mike Reid. This Spicy Nut Mix is perfect for a Sunday cook up to prepare snacks for the week ahead, or store in containers to use when exercising.
- 1 Baking Tray
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 250 Grams JC's Australian Walnuts
- 250 Grams JC's Natural Hazelnuts
- 250 Grams JC's Natural Macadamias
- 125 Grams JC's Natural Pepitas
- 60 Grams Butter, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Rosemary Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Cognac
- Preheat oven to 180* Prepare baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- In a mixing bowl, combine, butter honey, cayenne, rosemary, salt, pepper and cognac together.
- Mix your nuts and seeds together on the baking tray and then pour over your honey mix and coat evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes before beginning to stir until mix is nicely golden and cooked.
- Allow to cool before serving breaking up any of the larger clumps.
Australian Natural Walnuts
Grown in the sunny Goulburn Valley, crumble our delicious walnuts over your favourite yoghurt or dessert to up the texture and add a great new look.