Rocky Road with Pistachios
- 1 Roasting Tray / Cake Tin / Bread Tin Different size tins will result in different thickness
- 100 Grams JC's Dried Cranberries
- 100 Grams JC's Natural Pistachios
- 80 Grams Joe's Food Co. Pretzel Knots
- 500 Grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- 50 Grams Joe's Food Co. Pink & White Marshmallows Quartered
- Line your tin with baking paper.
- Place the dark chocolate drops into a clean glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Melt the chocolate, stirring to combine. Do not let the water underneath boil as this will burn the chocolate. Once completely melted, turn off the heat.
- Add in all the other ingredients into the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared tin and press down lightly with your spoon.
- Place into the fridge until completely set, then slice into fingers.
Everything You Need to Know About Pistachios
Find out about the nutritional qualities of pistachio nuts and why they're so commonly used worldwide.
Premium Australian Salted Pistachios
Our roasted and salted pistachios are grown in the Riverland and Sunraysia regions for that perfect chomp! Add to cheese boards for an extra kick of flavour.