Ricotta & Zucchini Muffins with Pine Nuts
- 1 Large Bowl
- 1/3 Cup
- 1 Mini Loaf Tin
- 1/3 Cup JC's Premium New Zealand Pine Nuts
- 2 Zucchini Grated
- 1 Cup Flat-leaf Parsley Leaves Chopped
- 1 Cup Coriander Leaves Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Tarragon Leaves Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chives Finely Chopped
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 Cup Ricotta
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Squeeze out as much liquid from the zucchini as possible. Transfer to a large bowl and add the parsley, coriander, tarragon, chive, eggs, flour, salt and pepper and stir well to combine. Add the ricotta and stir until just combined.
- Spoon ⅓ cupful's of the mixture into 8 x 5cm x 9cm ¾-cup-capacity (180ml) mini loaf tins. Top with the Pine Nuts. Cook for 25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Serve.
Premium New Zealand Pine Nuts
Cook like a chef with our premium pine nuts that are grown in the Marlborough region of New Zealand, they’re the most sought-after pine nut variant in the culinary world!