Panzanella Salad with Buffalo Mozzarella
- 1 Large Bowl
- 1 Oven
- 1/4 Cup JC's Premium New Zealand Pine Nuts
- 1 Ball Buffalo Mozzarella
- 1/4 Bunch Spring Onions Thinly Sliced
- 10 Heirloom Tomatoes
- 200 Grams Ciabatta Bread Toasted, until golden
- 4 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Small Bunch Fresh Basil
- 10 Large Green Olives
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Salt and leave while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Toast ciabatta bread until golden.
- Tear the bread into chunks about the same size as the tomatoes, mix with tomatoes and and dress with vinegar and olive oil.
- Roughly tear the basil leaves and add olives. Place mozzarella on top. Drizzle with more oil.
Premium New Zealand Pine Nuts
Due to their superior taste, our premium Mediterranean Pine Nuts are the most sought-after variant in the culinary .world. With 35g protein per 100g, JC’s NZ pine nuts contain over double the amount of protein than other imported pine nut varieties