Tofu and Roast Pumpkin Poke Bowl
- 1 cup JC's Premium White Quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups JC's Premium Australian Chickpeas
- 600g Butternut Pumpkins
- 2 cups Water
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Edamame Beans
- 1/4 Red Capsicum
- 1-2 Lebanese Cucumber
- 6-8 Radishes
- 80g Baby Rocket Leaves
- 1 Avocado
- Olive Oil Spray
- 300g Tofu
- 1/2 cup Light Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Seeded Mustard
- 1/4 cup JC's Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- Decoratively assemble in serving bowls the chickpeas, pumpkin, quinoa, beans, cabbage, capsicum, cucumber, radish and rocket, finishing with the avocado.
- Heat a large frypan over a high heat and spray with oil. Lightly fry the tofu until lightly golden brown, then place onto the salads.
- Combine in a jar the oil, lemon, juice and maple syrup and mustard, season with salt and pepper and shake until combined. Drizzle the dressing over the salad then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Bring a light and fluffy texture to your cooking. White quinoa is perfect for salads, soups or stews and will change the way that you work with natural ingredients.