Almond Milk - The JC's Way
- 1 Blender
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Nut Milk Bag Or Thin Dish Towel
- Glass Jar To store
- 1 Cup JC's Australian Natural Almonds Soaked overnight in cool water or for at least 10 hours
- 3 Cups Water Less to thicken, more to thin
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 Whole Dates Optional - Added for sweetness
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract Optional
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder Optional - For Chocolate Milk
- Add your soaked JC’s Natural Almonds, water, salt, and any additional add-ins to a high-speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Keep it running for at least 1-2 minutes so you get the most out of your almonds.
- Strain using a nut milk bag or a thin dish towel. Simply lay a clean dish towel over a mixing bowl, pour over the almond milk, carefully gather the corners and lift it up. Then squeeze until all of the liquid is extracted. Discard pulp or save for adding to baked goods.
- Transfer milk to a jar or covered bottle and refrigerate. This will keep for up to a few days, though best when fresh. Shake well before drinking, as it tends to separate.
Australian Natural Almonds
Our premium New Season Australian natural almonds are delicious and pack plenty of crunch. Roast them in your favourite spice blend for extra kick and share with friends or family.
Everything You Need to Know About Almonds
Find out everything there is to know about almonds. From health benefits to the best roasting techniques and recipes, we've got you sorted.