Chocolate Chia Pudding Breakfast Jars
- 1 Small Saucepan
- 1 Food Processor
- 1 Medium Mixing Bowl
- Jars or containers To store
- 20 JC's Pitted Dates Chopped
- 1 Cup JC's Premium Natural Cashews
- 2/3 Cup JC's Black Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Cocoa
- 2 1/2 Cups Milk Extra
- 1-2 Tbsp. Honey or to taste
- Greek or Coconut Yoghurt For serving
- Julienne Apple For serving
- Raspberries For serving
- Extra Honey For Drizzling, if desired
- In a small saucepan combine the dates, milk and cocoa then stir over a medium- high heat until the milk just comes to the boil. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Place the cashews into a food processor and process until finely ground, add the cooled date mixture and process until thick and smooth . Transfer the mixture to a medium sized bowl and stir through the chia seeds and milk until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for 5-6hours or overnight until the pudding mixture has thickened. Add honey to the pudding to taste as desired.
- Spoon into jars or containers and refrigerate until required. Top with yoghurt, apple and a drizzle of honey if desired. Serve immediately.
Premium Natural Cashews
A distinctively shaped nut that comes with a buttery and mildly sweet taste. Our premium natural cashews always go down a treat.
Tiny black seeds that are ready and waiting to help you on your way. Our chia seeds are perfect in porridges, puddings and energy bites.