Bulgogi Style Beef Bowl
A quick and easy favourite, inspired by traditional asian cuisine, that will have everyone asking for more.
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Sesame Oil
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 large Lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 300g Rump steak thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 cups Cooked Rice warmed
- 1 cup Kimchi
- 1 whole Carrot cut into strips
- 1/2 whole Avocado sliced
- 4 whole Radishes thinly sliced
- 1 whole Lebanese Cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup JC's Premium Natural Cashews
- 1/4 cup JC's Australian Sunflower Kernels
- 2 tbsp JC's Sesame Seeds toasted
- Combine the honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, juice and chilli in a jar and shake well. Place the beef strips in a bowl and pour over half of the mixture, then stir through the garlic and ginger. Allow the beef to marinate for 2 hours or overnight. Reserve the remaining mixture to dress the bowl.
- Drain off any excess marinade from the beef strips and discard. Heat the oil in a large frypan or wok and stir fry the beef and onion over a high heat for 6-8 minutes, or until the beef strips are browned and just cooked through.
- Spoon the rice into the centre of 2 serving bowls and top with the beef. Arrange the kimchi, vegetables and avocado decoratively in the bowl then drizzle with the remaining dressing. Sprinkle over the cashews, sunflower kernels and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Premium Natural Cashews
A distinctively shaped nut that comes with a buttery and mildly sweet taste. Our premium natural cashews always go down a treat.