J.C.’s Original Delicious Energy Mix® Cookies
• 3 ½ cups plain flour
• ¾ tsp baking powder
• ½ tsp salt
• 350g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
• 1 ¼ cup tightly packed light brown sugar
• ½ cup caster sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 2 egg yolks
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 cups J.C.’s Original
Delicious Energy Mix®
1. Preheat a conventional oven to 165°C.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Beat melted butter and sugars together with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes.
4. Add whole eggs, yolks and vanilla to sugar mixture and beat for 30 seconds until well combined.
5. Combine sugar and eggs with the flour mixture and beat on medium until combined.
6. Pulse Delicious Energy Mix in a food processor until roughly chopped and combine with the cookie batter using a large kitchen spoon or clean hands.
7. Line baking trays with baking paper.
8. Roll approx. ¼ cup of mixture into a ball with your hands, should be a golf ball size, and place on baking sheets about 8cm apart. You will have enough mixture for about 20 cookies.
9. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, they should be golden around the edges and still puffy in the center.
10. Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes. Move them to a wire rack to cool completely.