1. Place Almonds in a bowl and cover with water, allow to soak overnight or for at least 10 hours.
2. Drain water from Almonds and place the now softened and swollen Almonds in a blender or food processor and add 3 cups of water.
3. Blend on highest speed possible for 2 minutes.
4. Place a fine muslin cloth in a colander, over a bowl and pour the contents of the blender through the mesh. Allow all the liquid to pass through the cloth, then gather the muslin together and squeeze any liquid remaining from the pulp.
5. At this point taste the Almond milk, you may wish to add a little honey, vanilla or other sweetener to balance the flavor.
The milk will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.