• 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
• 3 anchovy fillets
• 1 cup J.C.'s Pinenuts
• 1 bunch flat leafed parsley, leaves only
• 2 bunches basil, leaves only
• 1 – 2 cups extra virgin olive oil.
You need enough oil for the Pesto to blend easily with the pasta.
• 1 cup pecorino or parmesan cheese, grated
1. Combine garlic, anchovies, J.C.’s Pinenuts, all the leaves from the parsley and basil in a food processor.
2. Pulse until roughly chopped and well combined.
3. Slowly add olive oil with the motor running until desired consistency is achieved.
4. Add a good handful of the grated cheese and stir through.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning.
6. Combine pesto with cooked pasta and serve.